Kicker 46CXA8001T 800 Watt Mono Block Car Audio Amplifier/Amp
FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO CART!
CX800.1 Mono Amplifier
The CXA800.1 Mono Amplifier is built for affordable power and performance, thanks to optimized circuit layout and high-grade internal components.
About That Power
This CX-Series Mono Amp is now one-ohm stable, giving you even more power and wiring options for your system! Using a Class-D power plant, the CXA800.1 features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection. Use the full-range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or a full-range amp to complete your system.
CX-Series Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Expand your system with full-range, RCA pass-through outputs, then choose a “standard” mount or a cool vertical mount with the included hardware.
This CX.1 amplifier delivers as much as 800 watts into one bass channel. See below for more details.
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
|Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm|
|Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm|
|Power (watts/ch) 1 Ohm|
|CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)|
|Dimensions (in, cm): (all models 2-3/8, 5.9H x 6-3/4, 17W x ...L)|
|Frequency Response (Hz):|
|250mV-10V (Low Level)
1V-40V (High Level)
|>95dB, a-weighted, re: rated power|
|Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave|
|Variable 0-6dB @40Hz|