Wetsounds Hydro-Tech HTX-2 300x2 2-Channel Class-D Marine/Powersports Amplifier
FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO CART!
Wet Sounds™ Hydro-Tech™ X (HTX) Series Amplifier. Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High Performance Marine Audio. Wet Sounds HTX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. HTX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies.
These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. HTX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
We’ve engineered these amps not just to deliver great sound but to hold up to a demanding marine environment full of water, waves, vibrations, and sun. Completely sealed and saltwater-compliant, Hydrotech Marine amp features include:
• Optimized performance circuitry, with class-D power supplies
• Extreme power output packed inside a small chassis
• Thermal overload protection
• Flexible crossovers and extended inputs
• High-mass heat sink
• Smart microprocessor for great electronic performance
• Supports Wet Sounds’ extensive CrossOver network
• Protected by our standard 2-year limited warranty so you can party with confidence
|RMS Power @ 4 ohm Stereo||150 x 2 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD|
|RMS Power @ 2 ohm Stereo||300 x 2 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD|
|RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono||600 x 1 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD|
|Input Sensitivity||Variable from 0.2V to 6.0V|
|Crossover Range Low Pass||50Hz - 250Hz 12dB/Octav|
|Crossover Range Subsonic Filter||50Hz - 250Hz 12dB/Octav|
|S/N Ratio (Awtg)||>60dB (1 watt 4 Ohm) | >99dB (125 watts 4 Ohm)|
|Remote Attenuation||+0.7 - -29dB|
|Frequency Response -3dB||20Hz-20KHz|