Sundown Audio SALT-4 4000W Competition Car Audio Class D Amplifier/Amp
FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO CART!
The Sundown Audio SALT amplifiers represent the pinnacle of Korean Class-D amplifier technology. They stand on the shoulders of the previous three generations of Sundown high-end Korean amplifiers spanning 15-years (the SAZ v.1, SAZ, v.2, and SCV series) to reach even greater heights of performance. Our customers, for many years, have asked us to produce amplifiers that produce optimum power at realistic operating voltages in the 12s rather than 14+ volts. The SALT – Sundown Audio Low-Voltage Technology – series is our answer!
Whether you are a world-class SPL competitor, a dedicated enthusiast, or even a fan of Sound Quality the SALT series will be right at home in your system. Each and every model has been created with painstaking attention to detail to ensure that they bring a smile to your face each time the music starts playing and, further, to last for many years to come.
Cosmetically they are a huge departure from our original styling as an outward indicator of the enhanced levels of performance. The heat-sink is the heaviest we have ever produced, with the most surface area, and is finished with a striking titanium color. These amplifier looks as good as they sound and as soon as you hold one in your hands the build-quality is obvious. The icing on the cake lies in the revised remote control which features temperature, voltage, and clipping indicators to easily monitor the vitals of your valuable audio system.
- Digital Class-D Linkable Mono Block Amplifier
- Dual MOS-FET PWM Power Supply
- 1 Ohm Stable Load
- 24 dB/Octave – Variable Low Pass Filter
- 24 dB/Octave – Variable Subsonic Filter
- 9 dB/Octave – Variable Bass Boost
- 180° Variable Phase Shift
- 4 Way Protection Ciruit (Thermal, Voltage, Speaker Short, DC Offset)
- Wired Remote Control with Voltage & Temperature Display and Clipping Indicator
- Input Sensitivity : 6V - 0.2V
- 8000 x 1 @ 2 ohms RMS Linked
- 4000 x 1 @ 1 ohms RMS Mono
- 2000 x 1 @ 2 ohms RMS Mono
- 1000 x 1 @ 4 ohms RMS Mono
- Variable Subsonic Crossover Filter : 10HZ - 50HZ
- Variable Low Pass Filter : 35HZ - 250HZ
- Bass Boost @ 45Hz 0-9dB
- Efficiency : 90% <
- Signal / Noise Ratio : 90DB <
- Damping Factor : 400 <
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz – 250 HZ
- Phase Shift Control 0-180 Degrees
- Tested Voltage & THD : 12.8V & Less Than 1% THD
- Operation Voltage : DC 9V - 15.5V Power Input
- Recommended Fuse : 400 Amps
- Dimensions : 22.05” L x 8.67” W x 2.80” H