MB Quart Formula FA1-2000.1 2000 Watt Mono Block Car Audio Class D Amplifier/Amp
MB Quart Formula series mono subwoofer car audio amplifier featuring innovative sound quality and power technolgy. The FA1-2000.1 is a 2000 watt 1 ohm stable car audio amplifier. Formula amplifiers feature DC Sensing to allow any amplifier to be easy integrated into an OEM system by simply adapting a RCA cable from the source unit. Bass remote is included.
Class Q1 Mono (Class D)
POWER @ 1 OHM
1 x 2000 Watts
POWER @ 2 OHMS
1 x 1000 Watts
POWER @ 4 OHMS
1 x 500 Watts
VARIABLE LOW PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
Variable, 50Hz - 250Hz
10Hz - 40Hz
.02 - 9V
SIGNAL TO NOISE
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)
SPEAKER LEVEL AUDIO INPUTS
POWER TERMINAL 12V/GND
SPEAKER TERMINAL WIRE GAUGE
25A X 4
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUITRY
- Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- RCA INPUTS
- Nickel Plated: High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- HI LEVEL INPUTS
- DC SIGNAL SENSE: The DC SIGNAL SENSE switch will allow the amp to turn on when a signal is received on the RCA inputs, so an amplifier remote turn on wire is not needed to turn on the amplifier. This feature can also be turned off.
- OPERATION MODE
- Mono only
- CROSSOVER TYPE
- Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
- Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier.
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY
- Class Q1 Mono (Class D): MB Quart’s Class Q1 offers the efficiency of today’s D-Class with increased engineering to focus on sound quality from the power supply through the output devices, the FLUID-FETS.
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
- FLUID-FETS: MB Quart output devices, FLUID-FETS are painstakingly selected for their ability to efficiently produce power and mimic the sound quality of the highest end home amplifiers.
- HEAT SINK
- Heavy duty heat-sink efficiently moves heat from the MOSFET where it can be cooled
- POWER SUPPLY
- Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply: Allows amplifier to product efficient power without taxing the vehicle electrical system
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS
- Heavy duty connections allow for secure electrical signal to pass into wiring and resist erosion which will add longevity to the amplifier
- CONNECTION TYPE
- Secure connection for all power, ground and speaker connections.
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS
- Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel
- BASS REMOTE INCLUDED
- Included on mono and 5 channel amplifiers. This allows the driver to make subtle changes to the bass respond of the audio system from the seated listening position.