SpecificationsStudio Monitor Speaker Performance
The Jensen JS265 car speaker line is not for the faint of heart. They will produce a whopping 100 Watts of Peak Power, 50 Watts RMS, 4 Ohm Impedance and Frequency Response between 80Hz-20kHz for unmatched sound superiority on the road.
Only the Best
You take pride in the car you drive and with that we know that you only deserve to put the best inside your car. We made sure that we only use high end and long lasting parts in our Jensen car speaker line ensuring crystal clear sound quality for the road ahead.
Built for the Road Ahead
Your Jensen JS265 car speakers come equipped with all the components that will make any drive more enjoyable. Your car speakers come with a detailed instruction manual that will help you get setup and ready to go in no time. However, we do suggest professional installation to prevent any issues with your new Jensen car speakers.
We made sure that at the time of installation you had everything you needed for a smooth upgrade. All Jensen car speakers come with all necessary hardware required to install them properly in your car.
Superior Technology & Design
We take pride in placing the very best in our car speaker line. This includes:
- 2 Way Design: enables mid and high frequencies to be projected in a uniform and wide dispersion pattern for smooth off axis response and high quality sound performance.
- Low Profile Basket Design: for installation flexibility.
- Vented Basket: dissipates heat for improved efficiency and durability.
- Treated Paper Cone: for accurate bass response.
- Mylar Balance Dome Tweeter: for extended high frequency response.
- 6.5″ 2-Way speaker with treated paper cone and black foam surround
- 1″ Black mylar dome tweeter
- Stamped steel frame
- Grilles included
- One-year warranty
- Sensitivity 86dB
- Frequency response 80Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal impedance 4 Ohms
- RMS power range 50 Watts
- Peak power handling 100 Watts
- Top-mounting depth 2.00″
- Bottom-mounting depth 2.30″
- Cut-out diameter 5.63″
- Mounting height .38″
- Tweeter protrusion .25″