XS Power XP3000 12V AGM Car Audio Battery/Cell+30′ 1/0 Gauge Black Cable Wire
XS Power designs and manufactures custom charging solutions for street rods, racing applications, and the mobile audio industry. These products include high performance batteries, chargers, and related accessories.
**PACKAGE OF (1) XS Power XP3000 and 30′ BLACK STCA 1/0 Cable**
The XP Series of batteries are designed for use as a supplemental power source.
12V BCI Group 31 AGM Battery, Max Amps 3,000A, Ah: 120, RC: 240
Weight Lbs. – 73
Weight Kgs. – 33
Length – 13 in
Height – 8.65 in
Width – 6.8 in
MAX Amps – 3000
RC – 240min
Ah – 120
M6 Terminal Hardware Included
Using the highest energy density chemistry known in AGM batteries, XS Power is now the battery of choice for competition car audio. With large 12V batteries as well as the 16V models, more and more records are being smashed every day with XS Power batteries on board.
Not only can they get loud, they can go fast. XS Power has a battery for every form of racing! With a wide selection ranging from 12 pound 12V batteries to 14V batteries for the street to 30 pound 16V batteries, XS Power has you covered. Tested in everything from 300+MPH Salt Flats cars to dirt track to circle track to drag racing to boat racing, XS Power has the only batteries you need for racing. Any place, any time, any kind.
Showtime Electronics is an XS Power Authorized Dealer
**PACKAGE OF (1) XS Power XP3000 and 30′ STCA 1/0 Cable**
Showtime STCA 30’ 50% Copper/ 50% Aluminum Premium Blended Cable
- 1/0 0 AWG Gauge Power/Ground Cable
- 30’ Roll – Convenient Roll for One or Two Runs through Vehicle
- 50/50 Blended Cable- 50% Copper, 50% Aluminum
- STCA Premium Blended Cable utilizes a precise mixture of 50 percent aluminum strands, and 50 percent pure-copper strands. Other companies’ typical CCA Cable carries less than 25% copper!
- Pure copper remains the best conductor used in power wire. Aluminum offers weight savings, cost savings, and flexibility over copper.
- STCA blended cable utilizes the best of both metals, to your advantage. Current-carrying capacity is more than 15 percent higher than standard CCA cable
- Weight of cable is 15 percent lighter than OFC cable and pricing is meant to fit even the most budget-minded installs.
- When electricity travels through a conductor, it tends to flow over the surface. STCA cable uses an extremely high strand count. More strands per wire means more surface area for current to flow over.
- The high strand count, the use of 50 percent aluminum, and a flexible PVC jacket make the cable very flexible and easy to install in any application.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|