STCA-1-BLACK 1/0 0 AWG Gauge White Power/Ground Cable/Wire- PRICED PER FOOT
Showtime STCA 30’ 50% Copper/ 50% Aluminum Premium Blended Cable
Showtime STCA 50% Copper/ 50% Aluminum Premium Blended Cable
- 1/0 0 AWG Gauge Power/Ground Cable
- SOLD PER FOOT
- 50/50 Blended Cable- 50% Copper, 50% Aluminum
- STCA Premium Blended Cable utilizes a precise mixture of 50 percent aluminum strands, and 50 percent pure-copper strands. Other companies’ typical CCA Cable carries less than 25% copper!
- Pure copper remains the best conductor used in power wire. Aluminum offers weight savings, cost savings, and flexibility over copper.
- STCA blended cable utilizes the best of both metals, to your advantage. Current-carrying capacity is more than 15 percent higher than standard CCA cable
- Weight of cable is 15 percent lighter than OFC cable and pricing is meant to fit even the most budget-minded installs.
- When electricity travels through a conductor, it tends to flow over the surface. STCA cable uses an extremely high strand count. More strands per wire means more surface area for current to flow over.
- The high strand count, the use of 50 percent aluminum, and a flexible PVC jacket make the cable very flexible and easy to install in any application.
Available in Black, Blue, and Frosted Silver(White)
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 in|