Hifonics Brutus BRX12D4 450W 12″ Dual-4-Ohm Car Sub-woofer w/ Blue Illumination
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes availableCompare
- 2XIL Ring – The 2XIL Ring is a heavy duty ABS trim ring with dual illumination. A great way to finish off your installation and the hint of illumination will draw just enough attention to your choice of the best woofer from atop Mt. Olympus.
- Butyl Surround – Satin black linear Butyl rubber surround along with the REZTx spiders help keep the piston motion of the subwoofer linear and smooth.
- Woven Pressed Polypropylene Cone – Heavy Duty woven texture polypropylene cone develops big bass while dramatically reducing cone flex which can rob the system of low deep bass.
- H CAP – Injection molded two tone polypropylene dust cap adds strength to the woofer and proudly holds the Hifonics logo and H – mark of the Gods.
- P & I Terminals – Nickel-plated 8 gauge P&I (push and insert) speaker terminals to secure MAXXLINK speaker wire connections easily.
- Dual REZTx Spiders – Dual REZTx (Resin infused textile) spiders along with the Butyl surround, allow the Brutus woofer to handle more power without adding non-linear distortions.
- D2S Steel Frame – Powder coated D2S Steel frame is a Deep Draw Stamped Steel design for incredible strength to handle deep powerful bass.
- 30oz Motor – Vented high energy motor assembly with 30oz magnets increases power handling and increases SPL.
- Voice Coil & Former Assembly – Vented aluminum former holds a 2.0” voice coil while allowing the heat to be exchange through the back pole piece, the Hercules Vent and through the spiders. Less heat means less distortion.
- 56oz Motor – Double stacked high energy motor assembly with 56oz magnets increases power handling which increases SPL – sound pressure level.
- Voice Coil & Former Assembly – Vented aluminum former holds a 2.5” voice coil while allowing the heat to be exchange through the back pole piece and through the dual REZTx spiders.
Features & Benefits
- 12″ Dual 4 Ohm Brutus Series Subwoofer
- Heavy duty woven texture polypropylene cone & injection molded dust cap
- UV Resistant butyl rubber surround
- Dual resin infused textile spiders
- Push & insert style speaker terminals
- Heavy duty ABS protective motor cap
- Powder coated deep draw stamped steel basket
- ABS rim ring with blue illumination
- Operates in sealed and ported enclosures
- 2.5″ High temperature voice coil
- 56 oz Vented motor
- POWER HANDLING RMS
- POWER HANDLING PEAK
2 x 4 Ohm
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT / 1 METER)
- CUT-OUT Ø
- TOP-MOUNT DEPTH