DC Audio 8M3 8″ 600 Watt RMS/1200 Watt Peak Dual-2-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer/Sub
Available on backorder
The m3 8 is an 8″ long X-Max subwoofer. Long hours in the R&D department is what it took to develop the newest version of our 8″ subwoofer.
We designed a tall roll stitched surround, oversized spiders, and a tall cast frame that allows for extreme amounts of cone travel. All of these newly designed parts allow for lower frequency reproduction.
The bolted down spaced spider design keeps it all linear. The m3 8 uses a gap cooled design to allow the 2″ copper coil to thermally take more power than other 2″ coil motors with the traditional pole venting.
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• High Roll Stitched Multilayered reinforced polymer foam surround
• Rigid propylene dust cover with White DC logo
• Bolted down & spaced Linear roll spiders
• Sewn flat heavy duty tinsel lead wire
• Custom Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket and custom tooled motor boot.
• DVC 2.0” Copper voice coil.
|Mounting Hole Diameter||7.25″|
|Outside Driver Diameter||8.5″|
|Magnet Weight||15 lbs|
|Power Handling RMS/Peak||600/1200|
|Ref SPL @ 1 watt||78.7|
|Suggested Ported||.75^3 ft|
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 in|