Crunch PZX2000.1 PZX 2000 Watt Monoblock Car Audio Amplifier/Amp+Bass Knob
Only 2 left in stockCompare
The engineers at Crunch aim to make every system the best it can be. That means lots of options for installation configuration and lots of power. The Crunch POWERZONE amplifiers are designed to deliver big music and be very reliable. The Class A/B mono amplifiers are 1-Ohm stable and the 2 and 4 channel amplifiers are 2-Ohm stable.
Versa Cross Electronic Crossover:
- High-Pass Versa Cross X-Over Adjustment 60Hz to 1.2kHz (2/4 channel) except on Mono amplifiers
- Low-Pass Versa Cross X-Over Adjustment 30Hz to 250Hz
- Stereo / Mono Amplifier Mode Switch (2/4 channel)
- Speaker Lead High-Level Inputs for Receiver such as OEM Radios Lacking Preamp Outputs
- SEPP (Single Ended Push Pull) A/B Class Amplifier Designs
- All 2-Channel and 4-Channel Feature Bridgeable Designs
- Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation Power Supply for Instant Maxx Power Output
- 2-Ohm Capable A/B Class 2/4-Channel Amps
- 4-Channel Amps Configure to 3-Channel Right and Left and Sub or 2-Channel Mono Bridged Mode
- Hi-Level Speaker Lead Inputs on 2/4-Channel Amps
- Silver Preamp Level RCA Inputs
- Daisy-Chain Line Outputs
- Mono Blocks Include a Remote Bass Control
- Oversized Speaker Terminals
- SPEED-FETS, High-Speed MOSFET Output devices
- Amp Protection with System Diagnostics LED’s to Protect Against:Current / Amperage Overload, Short Circuits, Thermal Overload,DC Offset
- PZX Series Monoblock Class AB Car Amplifier
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2000 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1000 watts
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Mono channel operation