Cobra SPX-5400 SPX5400 14-Band Police Highway Radar/Laser Detector+Voice Alert
Out of stock
The new SPX 5400 is the culmination of Cobra’s over 30 years of experience in building quality, high-performance, detectors. The game changing SPX Series nearly doubles the detection range, and warning time, of previous models!
Cobra uses the latest technology, military grade components, and the best design practices in the world to pack this phenomenal performance into a sleek detector nearly half the size of other detectors in the market. Super-fast sweep circuitry provides extra detection range and the best possible advance warning to all radar/laser guns currently used in the United States and Canada, including POP Mode (Super-fast) Instant-on Radar guns.
Other features include Ultrabright Data Display, Tone Alert, Signal Strength Meter, LaserEye, IntelliMute/IntelliMute Pro, VG-2/Spectre Radar Detector-Detectors, Safety Alert, Auto/Manual Mute, Dim Modes, City/Highway Filtering Modes, and Ku-band detection.
What’s in the Box: SPX 5400 Radar Detector, Suction-Cup Mount Windsheild Bracket Kit, Coiled Power Cord, Documentation
- Brand New Cobra SPX 5400 High Performance Radar/Laser Detector
- Xtreme Range Superheterodyne Technology – Super-fast sweep circuitry provides extra detection range and the best possible advanced warning to even the fastest radar guns
- Pop Mode Radar Gun Detection – Detects the latest Radar Gun Pop (Super-fast Instant-On) Mode
- IntelliMute – Relative speed sensing auto-mute system that virtually eliminates false alerts
- Voice Alert – Provides the user with specific band voice annunciation
- LaserEye – Provides 360 ° detection of laser signals
- Safety Alert – Warns driver of emergency vehicles and road hazards from systems equipped with Safety Alert
- VG-2 Alert – Alerts the user when they are under surveillance of VG-2 radar detector-detectors
- VG-2 Undetectable – Provides complete immunity to VG-2 radar detector-detectors
- Spectre Alert – Alerts user when they are under surveillance of Spectre I/IV+ radar detector-detectors
- UltraBright Data Display – Provides easy recognition of band detected by use of band identification icons
- City/Highway Modes – Allows the user to select operating mode, reducing the frequency of falsing in densely populated urban areas
- Digital Signal Strength Meter – Provides the user with relative proximity to the target
- Auto Mute – Automatically mutes the alert tone for enhanced driver convenience
- Dim Mode – Allows the user to dim the radar detector display enhancing night driving visibility
- Stay Set Electronic Memory – Electronically remembers radar detector settings for an indefinite period of time even with the power removed
- System Self Test – Notifies the user that the radar detector has correctly completed a self-test and is ready
- Ku Band Detection – Detects Ku Band Radar Gun currently being used in Europe. Be ready when it comes to U.S.
- IntelliMute Pro – Relative speed sensing auto shutdown feature will render your detector undetectable by currently available radar detector-detectors
- Weight – 0.31 LBS (141.00 g)
- Height – 3.71″ (94.30 mm)
- Width – 2.43″ (61.60 mm)
- Length – 1.33″ (33.80 mm)