CE Auto Electric 2ADDABAT Complete 17 foot 2 AWG Gauge Power Wire Add-A-Battery Kit
CE Auto Electric Supply Add-A-Battery Kits include the very best components available. Each kit is incredibly well thought out and installation is a breeze – no crimping or soldering required!
Out of stock
Add-A-Battery Kit Specifics
CE Auto Electric Supply Add-A-Battery Kits address the following:
- Proper electrical protection for both the primary and auxiliary batteries
- Correct grounding of the auxiliary battery
- Proper sheathing and mounting for running the cable underneath the vehicle
- Multiple large cables connect easily to the auxiliary battery
- Provide a low resistance return path for high current amplifiers
CE Auto Electric Supply Add-A-Battery Kits include the very best components available. CE Auto Electric Supply Add-A-Battery Kits are made with the very best cable, super thick tinned copper eyelets, and super thick adhesive lined heat shrink to insulate the terminations. CE Auto Electric Supply cable meets full American Wire Gauge (AWG) specification, is Pure Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), and tinned for corrosion resistance. Other companies use Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA) cable in an effort to reduce cost. CCA has 30-40% greater resistance per foot than OFC, so while it may be cheaper, it also comes at the expense of performance.
Specifically, CE Auto Electric Supply OFC cable has the following strand count:
Each kit is incredibly well thought out and installation is a breeze – no crimping or soldering required!
Each Kit Includes the Following
Cable Between Front and Rear Batteries
- (1) 17 foot long 1/0 AWG or 2 AWG Translucent RED power cable, pre-terminated with eyelets on each end
- (2) Rockford Fosgate ANL Fuse Holders with 300 Amp ANL fuses – one installs at each end of the cable within 18″ of each of the batteries
Rear Battery Components
- (1) pair Military Style Battery Clamps
- (1) 3 foot long 1/0 AWG or 2 AWG Translucent BLACK ground cable, pre-terminated with eyelets on each end (ground to frame)
- (1) 3 foot long 8 AWG Translucent BLACK ground cable, pre-terminated with eyelets on each end (ground to body)
- Split loom tubing to protect power cable between batteries in the event it is run under the vehicle
- Rubber lined metal clamps to anchor cable to underside of vehicle
- Snap bushings to protect cable as it passes through the firewall and/or floor
Step By Step Full Color Instructions
Each kit includes complete step by step instructions in full color so that your installation goes smoothly! They’re super easy to install and require only common hand tools to install them.
Each kit also includes a complete assortment of Grade 5 hardware and cable ties required to complete the installation, including zinc plated internal/external star washers for all ground connections. You absolutely, positively will not have to run to the hardware store to install this kit!
Which Kit Do You Need?
CE Auto Electric Supply Add-A-Battery Kits have been designed to add directly to CE Auto Electric Supply Big 3 Upgrade Kits.
1/0 AWG Add-A-Battery Kits are ideal for audio systems up to 3,500 Watts RMS.
2 AWG Add-A-Battery Kits are ideal for audio systems up to 2,500 Watts RMS.