Beyma 6G40ND 6G40 6.5″ 6-1/2″ 340 Watt Car Audio 8-Ohm Midrange/Mid NEO Speaker
Only 0 left in stock
This low-mid frequency transducer is specially intended for line array applications. It is well known that is very important to reduce the distance between transducers in this kind of systems. Taking into account this design factor, a new basket with a special shape has been developed. This new basket allows the loudspeakers to be placed closer. By the other hand, the 6G40 characteristics have been optimized in order to fit in the most demanding line array designs. This model features a high power handling (170 w AES), an excellent sensitivity (95 dB) and an extended frequency response with very low distortion (thanks to the use of a copper ring). Moreover, its T-S parameters make possible to obtain an excellent bass response when used in small bass-reflex cabinets.
- The new beyma 6G40ND 6.5″ speaker handles 170 watts aes & 340 watts program power handling
- Excellent sensitivity (95 dB)
- High power handling (170 w AES)
- 2″ (51.7 mm.) aluminium voice coil
- Designed for compact bass-reflex applications
- Low weight due to the neodymium magnet system
- New basket w/ a special shape is designed for line array systems
- Wide response & very low distortion reproduces a clear & transparent sound
- Designed for the highest quality line array speaker systems & 2 or 3-way speaker systems
- SOLD PER SPEAKER
- Nominal diameter: 165 mm. 6.5 in.
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms.
- Minimal Impedance: 7 ohms.
- Power Capacity: 170 w AES
- Program Power: 340 w
- Sensitivity: 95 dB 2.83v @ 1m @ 2?
- Frequency range: 70 – 9000 Hz
- Recom. enclosure vol.: 10 / 30 l 0.35 / 1.06 ft.3
- Voice coil diameter: 51.7 mm. 2 in.
- Magnetic assembly weight: 1.5 kg. 3.3 lb.
- BL Factor: 11 N / A
- Moving mass: 0.012 kg.
- Voice coil length: 9 mm.
- Air gap height: 7 mm.
- X Damage: 20 mm.
- Overall diameter: 187.5 mm. / 7.38 in.
- Bolt circle diameter: 172 mm. / 6.77 in.
- Baffle cutout diameter:
- Front mount: 146 mm. / 5.74 in.
- Rear mount: 146 mm. / 5.74 in.
- Depth: 75.5 mm. / 2.97 in.
- Volume displaced by driver: 0.5 l / 0.019 ft.3
- Net weight: 1.7 kg. / 3.74 lb.
- Shipping weight: 2.3 kg. / 5.06 lb.
- Resonant frequency, fs: 88 Hz
- D.C. Voice coil resistance, Re: 6.2 ohms.
- Mechanical Quality Factor, Qms: 9.1
- Electrical Quality Factor, Qes: 0.34
- Total Quality Factor, Qts: 0.33
- Equivalent Air Volume to Cms, Vas: 7.2 l
- Mechanical Compliance, Cms: 260 µm / N
- Mechanical Resistance, Rms: 0.76 kg / s
- Efficiency, ?o (%): 1.4
- Effective Surface Area, Sd (m2): 0.0140 m2
- Maximum Displacement, Xmax: 1 mm.
- Displacement Volume, Vd: 14 cm3
- Voice Coil Inductance, Le @ 1 kHz: 0.6 mH
- Voice coil: aluminium wire with high temperaturebonding strength. Polyimide fiber glass former able to withstand high temperatures.
- Cone: light and stiff paper cone.
- Surround: treated cloth to assure good retaining of elasticity in despite of continuing use.
- Spider: treated cotton fibres.
- Metal parts: anti-corrosion coating to resist aggressive environmental conditions.
- Basket: specially designed die cast aluminium basket to reduce the distance between transducers.
- Magnet: high energy neodymium magnet.
|Dimensions||8 x 8 x 4 in|