MB Quart Formula FA1-900.5 900W 5-Channel 4x100/500x1 Car Audio Amplifier/Amp
FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO CART!
MB Quart Formula series five channel car audio amplifier featuring innovative sound quality and power technolgy to run four full range channel and a subwoofer channel. The FA1-900.5 is a 900 watt 1 ohm stable (channel 5 only) car audio amplifier. Formula amplifiers feature DC Sensing to allow any amplifier to be easy integrated into an OEM system by simply adapting a RCA cable from the source unit. Bass remote is included.
Class SQ + Class Q1 Mono (Class A/B + Class D)
POWER @ 1 OHM
1 x 500 (Channel 5 only)
POWER @ 2 OHMS
4 x 100 Watts + 1 x 350 Watts
POWER @ 4 OHMS
4 x 60Watts + 1 x 250 Watts
VARIABLE HIGH PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
CH1 & CH2: Switched, Full / HPF, 50Hz - 500 Hz
CH3 & CH4: Switched, Full / HPF, 50Hz - 250Hz
VARIABLE LOW PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
CH5 (Sub): 50Hz - 250Hz
10Hz - 40Hz
.02 - 9V
SIGNAL TO NOISE
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)
SPEAKER LEVEL AUDIO INPUTS
POWER TERMINAL 12V/GND
SPEAKER TERMINAL WIRE GAUGE
40A X 2
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUITRY
- Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- RCA INPUTS
- Nickel Plated: High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- HI LEVEL INPUTS
- DC SIGNAL SENSE: The DC SIGNAL SENSE switch will allow the amp to turn on when a signal is received on the RCA inputs, so an amplifier remote turn on wire is not needed to turn on the amplifier. This feature can also be turned off.
- OPERATION MODE
- 5 Channel operation
- CROSSOVER TYPE
- Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
- Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier.
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY
- Innovative use of Class SQ (Class A/B) for full range and a Class Q1 (Class-D) amplifier to drive the subwoofer frequencies
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
- FLUID-FETS: MB Quart output devices, FLUID-FETS are painstakingly selected for their ability to efficiently produce power and mimic the sound quality of the highest end home amplifiers.
- HEAT SINK
- Heavy duty heat-sink efficiently moves heat from the MOSFET where it can be cooled
- POWER SUPPLY
- Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply: Allows amplifier to product efficient power without taxing the vehicle electrical system
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS
- Heavy duty connections allow for secure electrical signal to pass into wiring and resist erosion which will add longevity to the amplifier
- CONNECTION TYPE
- Secure connection for all power, ground and speaker connections.
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS
- Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel
- BASS REMOTE INCLUDED
- Included on mono and 5 channel amplifiers. This allows the driver to make subtle changes to the bass respond of the audio system from the seated listening position.