MB Quart Formula FA1-200.2 200 Watt 2-Channel 2x100 Car Audio Amplifier/Amp
MB Quart Formula series two channel car audio amplifier featuring innovative sound quality and power technolgy. The FA1-200.2 is a 200 watt bridgeable car audio amplifier. Formula amplifiers feature DC Sensing to allow any amplifier to be easy integrated into an OEM system by simply adapting a RCA cable from the source unit.
Class SQ (Class A/B)
POWER @ 2 OHMS
2 x 100
POWER @ 4 OHMS
2 x 50
MONO BRIDGED @ 4 OHMS
1 X 200
VARIABLE HIGH PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
Switched, Full / HPF / LPF, 50Hz - 500Hz
VARIABLE LOW PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
Switched, Full / HPF / LPF, 50Hz - 250Hz
.02 - 9V
SIGNAL TO NOISE
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)
SPEAKER LEVEL AUDIO INPUTS
POWER TERMINAL 12V/GND
SPEAKER TERMINAL WIRE GAUGE
15A X 2
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUITRY
- Q-Stasis Pre Amplifier Stage: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion
- RCA INPUTS
- Nickel Plated: High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- HI LEVEL INPUTS
- DC SIGNAL SENSE: The DC SIGNAL SENSE switch will allow the amp to turn on when a signal is received on the RCA inputs, so an amplifier remote turn on wire is not needed to turn on the amplifier. This feature can also be turned off.
- OPERATION MODE
- 2 channel operation mode allows either stereo or mono bridged operation
- CROSSOVER TYPE
- Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
- Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specifications for specific frequencies for this amplifier.
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY
- Class SQ: Multi-channel amplifiers utilize the unique MB Quart Class SQ topology. Matched with Q-Stasis the sonic accuracy and clarity exceeds standard Class A/B amplifiers.
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
- FLUID-FETS: MB Quart output devices, FLUID-FETS are painstakingly selected for their ability to efficiently produce power and mimic the sound quality of the highest end home amplifiers.
- HEAT SINK
- Heavy duty heat-sink efficiently moves heat from the MOSFET where it can be cooled
- POWER SUPPLY
- Rugged MOSFET Pulse Width Modulation power supply: Allows amplifier to product efficient power without taxing the vehicle electrical system
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS
- Heavy duty connections allow for secure electrical signal to pass into wiring and resist erosion which will add longevity to the amplifier
- CONNECTION TYPE
- Secure connection for all power, ground and speaker connections.
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS
- Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel