Lightning Audio L-4300 600 Watt 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier/Amp
FREE GIFT WITH EVERY PURCHASE AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO CART!
Harness the power of Lightning
Lightning Audio's L-4300 4-channel amplifier can put out 50 watts RMS to each of your front and rear speakers, adding impact and clarity to your music. If you're running just front speakers and a subwoofer, you can set up this amp to send 50 watts RMS to each of the two full-range speakers, with 150 watts RMS going to the sub. Or, for you bassheads, you can use the L-4300 in 2-channel mode to run a couple of subwoofers with 150 watts RMS each, 300 watts total.
Versatile connections and controls
This amp can take its input via RCA cables from an aftermarket receiver or from your vehicle's speaker wiring, so it can work with almost any vehicle's system. Separate gains, high- and low-pass filters, and bass boosts for the front and rear channels let you set up your L-4300 like two separate amplifiers, each running speakers or subs adjusted individually for optimal tone and efficiency.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class-AB amplifier design
- variable high- and low-pass filters (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 6, 12 dB at 45 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 17-7/16/16"W x 2-5/16"H x 7-5/8"D
- warranty: 1 year