Kicker 44KXA16001 1600 Watt Mono Block 1-Ohm Stable Class D Amplifier/Amp
KICKER® KX amplifiers are as diverse as they are powerful. Five mono amplifiers and four multichannel amps put control and power at your fingertips.
This KX 1600-watt mono amplifier is incredibly powerful. Built to make your subs deliver the thunder, this is the powerhouse you need for some serious bump.
- Class D Power Plant
- One-Ohm Stable
- SHOCwave™ Bass Restoration Processor
- KXARC Wireless Remote Included
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator. Test tones available here!
- Variable 24dB Subsonic Filter
- FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+™ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- Easy Access to Settings Behind Hinged Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Red LED Light Pipe
Want setup help? Go to KICKER U for a woofer & amplifier configuration app!
This KX amplifier delivers as much as 1600 watts into one channel. See below for more details.
|RMS Power [Watts]|
|@ 14.4V, 4Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 800 x 1 |
@ 14.4V, 2Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 1600 x 1
@ 14.4V, 1Ω mono, ≤ 1% THD+N : 1600 x 1 +/- 10%
|Length [in, cm]|
|11-3⁄16 , 28.4|
|Height [in, cm]|
|Width [in, cm]|
|8-5⁄16 , 21|
|Frequency Response ± 1dB|
|Selectable Electronic Crossover|
|Variable Lo-pass 40Hz–160Hz, 24dB/octave|
|Variable 10–80Hz, 24dB/octave|
|KickEQ+™ Parametric Bass Boost |
(Remote Control Adjustable)
|Boost - Variable 0-18db |
Center Frequency - 20Hz-80Hz
|800 x 1 @ 4 ohms, 14.4VDC, 1% THD, CEA-2006B (Watts)|
|CEA Signal-to-Noise Ratio|
|-75dB CEA-2006B (ref: 1W, A-weighted)|