Hifonics BG-1000.4 BRUTUS Gamma 1000W 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier/Amp
Original price $154.95 - Original price $154.95
$154.95 - $154.95
Current price $154.95
Hifonics BRUTUS Gamma Four Channel audio amplifier delivers 1000 watts with Super A/B Class™ technology that features Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET outputs that are selected for both balance and output power.
CTA-2006B Compliant. CTA stands for Consumer Technology Association and Hifonics has been a member for decades.
Super A/B Class™
POWER @ 1 OHM (CH X WATTS)
POWER @ 2 OHMS (CH X WATTS)
4 x 250
POWER @ 4 OHMS (CH X WATTS)
4 x 125
MONO BRIDGED @ 4 OHMS (CH X WATTS)
2 x 500
Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
VARIABLE HIGH PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
VARIABLE LOW PASS CROSSOVER 12DB PER OCTAVE
TONE CONTROL/PARAMETRIC EQ
Built-in bass control
.2 to 9V
TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD)
SPEAKER LEVEL AUDIO INPUTS
POWER TERMINAL 12V/GND
SPEAKER TERMINAL WIRE GAUGE
- LOW NOISE PREAMPLIFIER CIRCUIT
- Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- RCA INPUTS
- Nickel-plated RCA jacks create the most effiecient High/Low Level audio connection and resist corrosion.
- OPERATION MODE
- 4 channel operation mode allows either stereo or mono bridged operation.
- CROSSOVER TYPE
- Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of the sound.
- ELECTRONIC EQUALIZER
- Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- Super A/B Class proprietary designs use high-speed microprocessors with proprietary D/A conversion algorithms to efficiently control the current consumption. At very high listening levels, this unique hybrid of Super A/B Technology results in lower distortion, higher current efficiencies and less heat than conventional amplifier designs.
- OUTPUT DEVICE TECHNOLOGY
- Pro-Fi™ Output Device Technology: The Ultra-Fi™ MOSFET is designed for music production vs just electronics output power. It produces very musical high power with high efficiency for cooling and minimal distortion.
- HEAT SINK
- Classic aluminum Hifonics design to minimize heat build up on the Ultra-Fi™ output devices.
- POWER SUPPLY
- Simpatico Coil Design: The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
- OUTPUT CONNECTIONS
- High temperature impact resistant nickel plated connectors with allen head set screws which allow for secure termination of wire and creates an erosion resistant seal.
- CONNECTION TYPE
- Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire mangement profile.
- LED SYSTEM PROTECTION CIRCUITRY DIAGNOSTICS
- Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- BASS REMOTE INCLUDED
- PHASE ADJUSTMENT