This KX 400-watt four channel amplifier is built to easily power your door speakers or be a full system solution. FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) ensures your amp works with nearly any stock or aftermarket radio.
- Class D Power Plant
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator. Test tones available here!
- FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+™ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- Easy Access to Settings Behind Hinged Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Red LED Light Pipe
- Power Handling
- RMS Power
- 50 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohm (14.4V)
- 100 Watts x 4 @ 2 Ohm (14.4V)
- 200 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohm Mono (14.4V)
- Peak Power
- 100 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohm (14.4V)
- 200 Watts x 4 @ 4 Ohm (14.4V)
- 400 Watts x 2 @ 4 Ohm Mono (14.4V)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 95dB
- Input Sensitivity: 250mV??ç??10V
- Selectable Electronic Crossover:
- Amp 1: OFF/HP/LP; Variable 10??ç??5,000Hz with X10 switch
- Amp 2: OFF/HP/LP/BP; Variable HP, 10??ç??500Hz
- Variable LP, 40??ç??5,000Hz with 10X switch
- Slope: 24dB/octave
- KickEQ Bass Boost: 0-18dB @ 40Hz
- CEA Power Rating: 50 x 4 @ 4 ohms, 14.4VDC, 1% THD, CEA-2006B (Watts)
- Length: 11-3/16"
- Height: 2-1/8"
- Width: 8-5/16